GPESP: Error Loading Response File When Containing Error R9529 in Retro
(Doc ID 2292052.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Standard Engine that read this files (GPES_CRT_03) when read this error code (R9529) in a retro period should remove all errors only for that period but is removing all errors for all periods of the company.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. - Run January and February 2017 for KE01 paygroup
2. - Enter salary increase in job for KEG002 from January 2017
3. - Run March 2017 (this will run a retro from January)
4. - Generate the XML of bases for March selecting liquidation type=FULL
5. - Load the response file through the Manage Cret@ files ESP component (attach and them load)
6. - Check the status of liquidations for march in the Review Cret@ liquidation ESP component
- L00 should be Validated
- L03 for January should be in error (one error should be displayed under Details hyperlink)
- L03 for February should be in error (one error should be displayed under Details hyperlink)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!