GP UK: Payee Message Showing Wrong Bind Value
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payee Message showing wrong Bind variable for NI category warning message.
The error is coming if emplid is same as Pin number , and pin nm is getting displayed instead of Emplid.
Below are the details for this error:
1. NI FM SWITCH TST has a validation for NI category based on AGE
2. The error is traced and logged with MSG SET NBR 17135 and MSG NBR 752
3. The error ‘Invalid NI category for Employee: %1, NI Category: %2’ which needs to resolve EMPLID in %1 and NI Category in %2
4. The meta-data searches for the location 89, reserved for the EMPLID, which in turn returns 00040401
5. Compiler reads 00040401 as 40401 and looks again and eventually locates a pin num element ‘SELECT * FROM PS_GP_PIN WHERE PIN_NUM=40401;’
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms