Unable To Provide Access To "View Request" Page Alone In Team Time Page
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Self Service
User needs to have access only to "View Request" link in Team Time fluid page for a particular role.
Upon navigating to the FLUID page, user receives error "You are not authorized for this Page" when the access is given only for "View Request" page. The same page is access in case if the access is given to any other page like "Absence Balances".
"You are not authorized for this Page".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User should have access only to View requests and Absence request detail page, so disable access to other components for the role assigned to user
2. User profile – Role added to user
3. Login as User and access the components, “You are not authorized for this page” error can be seen
4. Enabled access Absence Balances component
5. Login as user and try to access the components, Able to see the pages
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms