EEX 9.1: System Allows Closure Of Partially Paid Expense Report Without Payment Reversal
(Doc ID 2292095.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System allows closure of partially paid expense reports which results in accounting imbalance.
a. Employee Payments paid with BANK1
b. Vendor/Credit Card/MyWallet Payments paid with BANK2
or Exclude vendor payments from paycycle.
2. Create an expense report with multiple lines (1 or more from MyWallet transactions (Payment to Vendor) and 1 or more regular Exp lines (Payment to Employee)) and Submit for Approval.
3. Login as HR Supervisor and approve the above Expense Report.
4. Verify PS_EX_SHEET_HDR.SHEET_STATUS='APY' and PS_EX_SHEET_LINE.EX_LINE_STATUS='APY' for all lines.
5. Run the Stage Payments
6. Run the PayCycle just for employee payments.
7. Unstage the Vendor Payments so PS_EX_SHEET_HDR.SHEET_STATUS='APY' and PS_EX_SHEET_LINE.EX_LINE_STATUS='APY' for all vendor related sheet lines and Employee payments lines PD.
8. Mark the above Expense report for Close (Travel and Expenses ->Process Expenses ->Close Expenses ->Mark Expense Report for Close)
9. Run the Close Liability process.
Now the PS_EX_SHEET_HDR.SHEET_STATUS='CLS' and PS_EX_SHEET_LINE.EX_LINE_STATUS='CLS' for all lines even though employee lines were paid.
System shouldn't allow Expense report to mark for close in step# 8, if it is allowed, should only be marked the unpaid lines.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document