Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The APPR_BASE_SAVE text item for ePerformance seems to ignore any values for document status and sub-status entered in keys 4 and 5.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as user PS and update the ePerformance template by removing the performance calendar and setting the checkpoint due date for 1 checkpoint to 15 days prior to the period end. The calendar in demo is invalid, as are SO many other things for ePerformance.
2. Login as a manager and create an ePerformance document (or just stay logged in as PS)
3. Select the document from the Current Documents list
4. Add any competency and click the Approve button, followed by the Confirm button
5. Run PS/Query for the document ID and display the EP_REVIEW_STATUS, which is TP at this stage
Go To Maintain Text Catalog via setup for ePerformance
Add new rows dated 1/1/17 for the text item APPR_BASE_SAVE, which only has one entry in demo.
When logged in as the manager, should now see the Save button label change to “Save M TP”
But, Button label is “Save M” so the system ignored the entry for Track Progress.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms