The Application Printed Document Is Missing The Personal Information Section When Eligible to Work in U.S. = No
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Manage Applicant
The application printed document is missing the Personal Information section.
When applicant has answered when Eligible to Work in U.S. = No
Then in HCM 9.1 Recruiting > Search Applicants > Print Application Details page [HRS_APP_PRINT_PAGE]
is missing the Personal Information Section [SubPage HRS_PERS_INFO_SBP] containing the following two items:
- 'Eligible to Work in U.S.'
- 'Are You a Former Employee'
When the recruiter selects Print Application Details the Personal Information Section doesn't show.
Expect the Personal Information Section with both fields 'Are You a Former Employee' and 'Eligible to Work in U.S.' must appear regardless of value for 'Eligible to Work in U.S.'
1. Login as PS
2. Go to Careers > login as any user
3. Apply for any job and answer:
- Eligible to Work in U.S. = NO,
- Are you a former Employee = YES
4. As PS, go to Recruiting > Find Applicants > confirm data is correctly displayed
5. Click Print Application Details
6. Observe that the Personal Information sub page is missing which normally appears between EMAIL and PREFERENCES sections.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms