EEX 9.1+: When Deleting a Travel Authorization on the Delete Travel Authorization Page a Budget Check is not Invoked
(Doc ID 2292529.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting a travel authorization on the delete travel authorization page a budget check is not invoked
1. Create a Travel Authorization
2. Save it for Later
3. Navigate to Main Menu>Travel And Expenses>Manage Accounting>Request Budget Check
4. Budget Check the Saved Travel Authorization
5. Activity Log displays Activity
6. Delete the Travel Authorization.
7. Budget Activity Remains
A budget check is not invoked
A budget check is invoked
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document