E-FLUID: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'value' of undefined" In Browser Console On MSS Pages For Navigation Collection
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Fluid UI
When Manager try to access 'Request Location Change' page under 'Manager Self Service' through a Navigation Collection, below error will appear in debugger and page keep on spinning.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'value' of undefined
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Peopletools > Portal > Portal Utilities
2. Create a Navigation Collection 'Manager' and add link 'Request Location Change'
Navigation for Request Location Change : Main Menu > Manager Self Service> Job and Personal Information > Request Location Change
3. Create a Tile 'Manager_NC' under 'Workforce Administrator' Homepage and attach the Navigation Collection 'Manager' to it. Save the changes
4. Click on Tile 'Manager_NC' and select multiple employees.
5. Click on Continue.
6. 'Request Location change' page will appear and continuously doing endless processing
7. Press F12 and open debugger. Under console tab, below error will appear.
"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'value' of undefined"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms