Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
Maintain Bidder, Add Contact: Why is AUC_CONTACT_HDR.OPRID empty?
When adding a new bidder contact system will not populated the OPERID on AUC_CONTACT_HDR.OPRID, The impact is that table AUC_CONTACT_HDR cannot be relied on exclusively for a list of OPRIDs for bidder contacts. Table PS_AUC_USER_CONTCT must be consulted as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Sourcing > Event Responses > Maintain Bidder
2. Pick an existing bidder (approved but not converted to supplier)
3. Go to the Contacts tab.
4. Click the Add Contact button.
5. Add the required information (including the UserID).
6. Press the Save button.
7. Inspect database table PS_AUC_CONTACT_HDR and look for the new contact. It is there, but the OPRID field is empty.
8. However, new contact has a record in PSOPRDEFN.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms