AUC_CONTACT_HDR.OPRID Not Getting Populated When Adding A New Bidder Contact
(Doc ID 2292969.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
When adding a new bidder contact system will not populated the OPERID on AUC_CONTACT_HDR.OPRID, The impact is that table AUC_CONTACT_HDR cannot be relied on exclusively for a list of OPRIDs for bidder contacts. Table PS_AUC_USER_CONTCT must be consulted as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Sourcing > Event Responses > Maintain Bidder
2. Pick an existing bidder (approved but not converted to supplier)
3. Go to the Contacts tab.
4. Click the Add Contact button.
5. Add the required information (including the UserID).
6. Press the Save button.
7. Inspect database table PS_AUC_CONTACT_HDR and look for the new contact. It is there, but the OPRID field is empty.
8. However, new contact has a record in PSOPRDEFN.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document