Purchasing(BI Publisher) Reports No longer Generating Data After Applying Tools PT 8.55.13/PT 8.55.14 patch
(Doc ID 2293126.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:-Blank Data is populated in the Purchasing(BI Publisher) reports which use only a single record in the PS query.The issue is happening after applying the Tools 8.55.13 patch
Below are some of the reports which are affected.There are other reports which are also affected.Applying the fix will resolve the issue for all such reports.
1. Requisition to PO XREF Report (POX1100)
2. Purchase Detail by Employee(POX8032),Purchase Detail By Merchant(POX8031),Purchase Detail By Issuer(POX8030)
3. PO to Requisition XREF Report(POX4100)
4. Receiver Delivery(POX5030)
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:-
Sample steps for Purchase Details report
1. Navigate to Purchasing->Procurement Cards->Reports->Purchase Details
2. Run the Purchase Detail by Employee(POY8032) PSJob
3. Navigate to Reporting Tools->Report Manager and verify the Report(PDF) generated.It is blank with no data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document