After Applying CS 9.2 Image 5, Running USERPROFILE Generates Errors Not Authorized (90,6) and First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member InteractiveMode. (180,236)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When upgrading from 9.0 to 9.2 and testing environment, it was determined that mass change definitions did not get upgraded. When running the USERPROFILE with the recreate mass changes, the process fails with the following error:
Not Authorized (90,6)
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member InteractiveMode. (180,236) CREATEUSERID.PROC_CI.GBL.default.1900-01-01.Step03.OnExecute PCPC:658 Statement:15
Process 2361830 ABENDED at Step CREATEUSERID.PROC_CI.Step03 (PeopleCode) -- RC = 8 (108,524)
Process %s ABENDED at Step %s.%s.%s (Action %s) -- RC = %s
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Type by navigating to PeopleTools > Mass Changes > Types.
2. Create Template by going to PeopleTools > Mass Changes >Template.
3. Create Mass Change Definition by going to Student Admissions > Processing Applications > Mass Change > Mass Change Definition.
4. User Profiles Mass Creation by navigating to Set Up SACR > Security > Secure Student Administration > Setup > User Profiles Mass Creation.
5. Run User Profile by going to Set Up SACR > Security > Secure Student Administration > Process > User Profiles Management.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms