Federal Financial Report (FFR/SF-425) Doesn't Include Refunded Amounts In 10a
(Doc ID 2293369.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Report
Federal Financial Report (FFR/SF-425) doesn't include refunded amounts in 10a; therefore 10c is showing cash on hand in the amount of the processed refund.
Federal Financial Report (FFR/SF-425) should include refunded amounts in 10a; therefore 10c is showing cash on hand in the amount of the processed refund.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Proposal with budgets. Submitted and Award generated.
2. Finalized the budgets.
3. Created an ACT of 1000 and process through billing and AR. Ran ARUPDATE
4. Create a Deposit in AR for this and create payment and do AR update (post payment). This should populate 10a
5. Ran FFR and reviewed. The above action populated the 10b with an amount = 1000. 10 a is 1000
6. Created a GL transaction/ACT transaction for -700 Process and process it to PC. Then then all the billing processes. This is a credit invoice of 700.
This created an a row in ITEM_DST table with SYSTEM_DEFINED = 'S' when AR processes were run
7. Create refund for -700 in AR (maintenance worksheet) with project info...
8. Ran FFR and reviewed. The amount in 10a is not reflecting the refund of -700. It is still $1000.. It should be $300
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document