Federal Financial Report (FFR/SF-425) Doesn't Include Refunded Amounts In 10a
(Doc ID 2293369.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Federal Financial Report (FFR/SF-425) doesn't include refunded amounts in 10a; therefore 10c is showing cash on hand in the amount of the processed refund.
- Create a Proposal with budgets. Submitted and Award generated.
- Finalized the budgets.
- Created an ACT of 1000 and process through billing and AR. Ran ARUPDATE
- Create a Deposit in AR for this and create payment and do AR update (post payment). This should populate 10a
- Ran FFR and reviewed. The above action populated the 10b with an amount = 1000. 10 a is 1000
- Created a GL transaction/ACT transaction for -700 Process and process it to PC. Then then all the billing processes. This is a credit invoice of 700.
- This created an a row in ITEM_DST table with SYSTEM_DEFINED = 'S' when AR processes were run
- Create refund for -700 in AR (maintenance worksheet) with project info...
- Ran FFR and reviewed. The amount in 10a is not reflecting the refund of -700. It is still $1000.. It should be $300
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document