EAP: Withholding Paid Amount Reported Wrong In Withholding Report Tables
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PAID amount of PS_PYMNT_VCHR_XREF and withhold amount on PS_PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD are not the same if the market rate is changed at payment.
1. Initially Market rate USD/INR: 39,68.
2. Create 1000 amount USD voucher for IND01 BU for an Withholding Vendor.
3. Post the voucher.
4. Insert the new rate with new effective date, USD/INR: 50,00.
5. Make vendor payment trough Express Payment.
6. Insert the new rate with new effective date, USD/INR: 55,00.
7. Make withholding payment through Express Payment.
8. Run Payment Posting.
9. Run Post Withholding.
10.Review data from tables:
When you check the paid_amt(5500) in ps_pymnt_vchr_xref and wthd_amt_ent (5000)in ps_pymnt_vchr_wthd is different and if you check the PS_wthd_trxn_tbl paid amount reported is the amount in wthd_amt_ent (5000) not the actual paid
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms