HRESP: Deleted Contract Remains in Spanish Contract Record
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
By deleting a record in hiring or rehiring data and accepting to delete the contract number associated with the record, it does not properly delete that contract number.
It leaves records in a database that causes, that if a contract is added with the same contract number that was previously attempted to be deleted, it associates it with the data that was entered in the deleted contract, which is not correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate and rehire an employee using next contract number
2. Go to Update Contracts ESP component and add information for the new contract
3. Delete the Rehire action from Job Data - The new contract is deleted
4. Check the records for the new contract: information for the new contract remains in Data Base
5. Add a new row in Job Data with a rehire action and use Next Contract Number
6. The new contract will be filled in with the information from the previous deleted contract.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms