Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Voucher Build creates a Debit Memo Voucher, if the original Voucher has Sales Tax and Use Tax, the Debit Memo Voucher is created with only Sales Tax.
Expecting the Debit Memo Voucher to be created with both Sales and Use Tax based upon the percentage, accordingly, like the original Voucher.
1. Setup Payable Definition > Tax Options with Difference Option = Accrue
2. Create a PO with Sales Tax, Quantity = 10, Unit Price = $500
3. Dispatch the PO
4. Receiver the entire PO
5. Create a Voucher from the PO, Quantity = 15, with Sales Tax that is less than the calculated Sales Tax,
6. Voucher created with Sales and Use Tax
7. Run Matching
8. Voucher created with a Match Exception
9. On the Match Workbench, override the Match Exception with Action = Debit Memo
10. Run Matching
11. Run Voucher Build
12. Debit Memo Adjustment Voucher created with only Sales Tax
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms