ETL92: Permission List HCCPDL2060 Manage Reported Time Does Not Allow Access To Comments
(Doc ID 2293715.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears Delegation permission list HCCPDL2060 does allow access to the Comments component on the timesheet for the delegate, but the manager is allowed access to Comments on the timesheet.
If someone is being delegated access to manage time, it would seem like they should also have access to view the comments provided by the employee
Steps to Recreate:
1. Review component permissions for HCCPDL2060; Note Report Time is selected, but Time Comment is not.
2. Manager creates a delegation for Manage Reported Time.
3. Proxy logs in and accepts the delegation.
4. Log in as Employee and enter time for one day in the period and add a comment.
5. Manager pulls up the timesheet page and is able to see there is a comment on the timesheet entered by the Employee.
6. Proxy logs in pulls up the timesheet page and is not able to see there is a comment on the timesheet entered by the Employee.
7. Update Permission List HCCPDL2060 to select TL_TR_COMMENT.
8. Log back in as the proxy and pull up the timesheet. Note: now proxy is able to see the comment on the timesheet page as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document