Fluid Company Directory Does Not Display Position Number in Org Chart Viewer
(Doc ID 2293719.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Company Directory fluid not displaying Position number in org chart viewer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up new field map of POSN_NBR by navigating to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Chart and Profile Field Map
2. Set Assign to Feature to 'Company Directory Fluid'
3. Set up company directory fluid by navigating to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Chart and Profile Settings
4. On Org Chart Content tab, add Position Number to Orgchart Node Attributes in Chart and Profile Settings
5. View company directory Look up for any employee (Ex: Betty Locherty) in the company directory.
6. Click on View Org Chart link, email address is displayed but the position number is not displayed.
7.In Job Data, Betty Locherty is in position number '19000230', which should display in the position number field on the Org Chart Viewer above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document