Fluid Company Directory Does Not Display Position Number in Org Chart Viewer
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Company Directory fluid not displaying Position number in org chart viewer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up new field map of POSN_NBR by navigating to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Chart and Profile Field Map
2. Set Assign to Feature to 'Company Directory Fluid'
3. Set up company directory fluid by navigating to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Chart and Profile Settings
4. On Org Chart Content tab, add Position Number to Orgchart Node Attributes in Chart and Profile Settings
5. View company directory Look up for any employee (Ex: Betty Locherty) in the company directory.
6. Click on View Org Chart link, email address is displayed but the position number is not displayed.
7.In Job Data, Betty Locherty is in position number '19000230', which should display in the position number field on the Org Chart Viewer above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms