SQL Search Retrieves all Items without Limiting Return Elasticsearch and Fluid
(Doc ID 2293830.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When ePro Installation Options are configured for SQL and user searches by
Item Description, system returns all items even those not containing that
description. When the same search is performed in Elasticsearch the proper
1. Go to the eProcurement Installation Options>Requisition Catalog Search
make the Search Type Structured Query Language' and save the changes.
2. Go to ePro Requisition page and type in a search term in the Item
3. Note that system returns multiple items that do not contain the search
4. Now go to eProcurement Installation Options>Requisition Catalog Search
make the Search Type ElasticSearch and save the changes.
5. Go to ePro Requisition page and type in a search term in the Item
6. Note that system returns only the items that do contain the search term.
This is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document