EGL9.2: Page Opens In A Modal Window Rather Than Target Area When A Link Is Clicked In Links Pagelet
(Doc ID 2293884.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a link is clicked in GL Work Center Links Pagelet for second time, Component opens in a modal window rather than in target area.
Steps to Replicate:
1. In PIA navigate to General Ledger > GL WorkCenter. Click on ‘Create/Update Journal Entries’ link. ‘Create/Update Journal Entries’ component loaded in target area.
2. Now click on any one of the links under ‘My Work’ section that would show a list of Journals. e.g. 'Journals with Errors'
3. Click on any one of Journals from the list. The Journal is displayed in a modal window.
4. Close the Modal window.
5. Now click again on the ‘Create/Update Journal Entries’ link.
6. Close the new modal window & Attempt to click on any other link.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
After step 5, ‘Create/Update Journal Entries’ component is opened in a modal window & not in target area.
After step 6, System doesn’t load any other component.
‘Create/Update Journal Entries’ component should be opened in target area instead of modal window, when accessed second time in GL Work Center.
System should allow user to perform any other function after the modal window is closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document