Internal Case Notes Are Visible In FLUID Self-Service
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Case Component
Internal Note added as HR Helpdesk Manager is visible to the Employee Self service
The Notes mentioned "Internal" should behave as Internal to the specific user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Demo environment as VP1.
2. Switch to Employee Self-Service. Select HR Service Center tile.
3. Select Create Case tile --> Select a Category, Type, Detail. Select the Next push button. --> Enter Summary. Select the Next push button. --> Review summary. Select the Submit push button to create case.
4. Switch from Employee Self-Service to HR HelpDesk Manager. Select the HR HelpDesk Center tile.
5. Select Search Existing Cases from the Actions List in the left hand side. In the Search criteria, validate the Business Unit = HR HelpDesk. Enter Case, which is created in the above step. Select the Search push button.
6. Add a note --> Enter a Subject and Details. Ensure the Visibility field in the Note Information section is set to Internal. Select the Save push button.
7. Switch from HR HelpDesk Manager to Employee Self-Service.
8. Select the respective Case from My Cases tile.
9. The Internal note that was created by the HR HelpDesk Manager and is available in Employee Self-Service. Because this note is marked as Internal, it should not be visible in Employee Self-Service.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms