EPY: PA EIT Taxes Understated When There us an Additional Amount.
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Taxes withhold for PA/460101 is incorrect.
PA EIT Taxes is understated and only the Additional Amount is calculated .
1) Employee is in PA State.
2) Lives and Works in Locality - 460101 with LST Locality - O460034C.
3) Additional Local Tax Amount $10 towards Locality - 460101 set up in Local Tax Records.
4) Tax Distribution - PA/460101 - 100%.
5) Pay Sheet Created has State/Locality as PA/460101, Regular Salary - $4500
6) Pay Check Generated and Taxes with held for PA/460101 - $10 ( Expected Result - 4388.26 * .01 + Additional Amount $10 = $53.88)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms