Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Graph doesn’t appear on BPW definition if an apostrophe (’) or a single quote (‘) is entered in process step description.
Steps to Replicate:
1. In PIA navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Business Process Weaver > Business Process Definition
2. Create a new BPW definition with at least 2 steps & Save it. Graph appears
3. Change the description in one of the process steps to contain an apostrophe or a single quote & Save.
4. Edit the process step description to remove apostrophe & save.
5. Reopen the BPW definition from search page.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
After saving page on step 3, graph disappears. Graph doesn't appear back even if the apostrophe or single quote is removed & page is re-saved.
Graph only appears again when the BPW definition is reopened from search page.
Graph shouldn’t disappear if apostrophe is entered in process step description.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms