Issue With "Quick Enroll A Student" On The Navigation Collection Page
(Doc ID 2294450.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working with Tiles, the following issue is encountered:
When navigating to a classic page in a tile, the left navigation goes away after you complete a transaction. It seems that once the page is refreshed, the navigation goes away. Sometimes the back button stays there but sometimes it completely goes away. An example is the Quick Enroll Page. After you click the submit button on the page, the page refreshes and the navigation goes away. This is an issue as the process involves clicking submit multiple times. The Navigation goes away and the back button doesn’t return to the search page. Please see attached document “Tile Navigation Disappears” for replications step and trace file.
The left pane should not disappear
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to DEMO environment as PS
2. Go to the Campus Solutions Administrator home page
3. From the home page, click on Student Records
4. Navigate to Quick Enroll
5. Select a student and Term to enroll.
6. Click the prompt for class number to search for a class. Click search and then select a class.
7. After selecting the class and returning to the Quick Enroll page, click submit.
8. The left navigation disappears after the transactions is submitted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!