Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Job Offer, Approvals Tab there is a Request Information Hyper link. When clicked, the offer is on hold and is no longer displayed in the approver's queue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure the Approval for Job Offer has been enabled at the Installation Level.
2. Navigating to Recruiting >Create Job Opening and create a JO
3. Add Recruiter and hiring Manager to the Job Opening
4. Link any Applicant to new JO created
5. Prepare for Job offer and submit the Job Offer with Pending Approval Status.
6. Verify the Approval Routing in Approval Tab of Job Offer Page.
7. Logged in as Hiring Manager (Posn Supervisor) and accessed the Approval page and clicked on Request Information link.
8. Login as (Ex :Netty(HCRUSA_KU0055)) On Hold with Betty with requested information from (Ex :Rosanna)
9. Applicant Disposition Status is Linked
10. Login as First Approver and the JO Approval transaction is not listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms