No Comment Ability For Reviewers In Forms And Approval Builder in Fluid AWE
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workflow
NO COMMENT ABILITY FOR REVIEWERS IN FORMS AND APPROVAL BUILDER
No option to insert comments for the 'Reviewers' in the approval chain
There must be option to insert comments for the 'Reviewers' in the approval chain
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Enterprise Components>Approvals>Transaction REgistry
2. Configure the Fluid Process EOFM Transaction Registry
3. Login with VP1/VP1
4. Click Design Form tile
5. Design a form
6. Click My Forms tile
7. Fill out a new form
8. Save and submit form
9.Login with VICE PRESIENT approver VP2/VP2 to do approval and add a adhoc reviewer and approver
10. Click Approvals tile
11. Click Forms tab and open the new form filled out just now.
12. Click Pending Approval to go to Approval Chain page.
13. Add a reviewer MGR2/MGR2
14. Add an approver MGR3/MGR3 and Click done to finish adding users
15. Click Approve button and add comments for approver VP2 and then click submit button to approve this form.
16 .Login with MGR2/MGR2 reviewer to review
Click the Approval tile
Click the action list breadcrumb to choose Review Approvals
Choose the form VP2 approved just now.
The form opened successfully.
Click Review button and add comments, then click Submit button.
17. Click the Pending Approval link to check the VP2, MGR2 comments are all there.
Login with MGR3/MGR3 approver
Click Approval tile
Click Form tab and choose the form MGR2 reviewed just now.
Click the Pending Approval link to check the VP2, MGR2 comments are all there.
Click Approve button and add comments and then click submit button to approve this form
18.Login with VP1/VP1 employee
Choose the form just be approved by MGR3
The status is Approved.
Click the Approved link to monitor the approval chain comments, all comments are there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms