EAP: Receipt Not Associated By AP_VCHRBLD When PO and Receipt ID Entered On Quick Invoice manually, VOUCHER_LINE.field RECV_SHIP_SEQ_NBR = 0
(Doc ID 2294848.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher created by manually providing details for the PO and Receipt on the Quick invoice Component.
Clicking on Associate Receivers link Receiving Details are not populated on the Regular Voucher created using Quick invoice.
When Using copy PO-Receipt on the Regular Entry Page Details for the PO and Receipt are available on the Voucher and VOUCHER_LINE.RECV_SHIP_SEQ_NBR =1
But by using Quick Invoice VOUCHER_LINE.RECV_SHIP_SEQ_NBR = 0
1) Create PO for some Quantity (Receiving Required and Inspection, Matching Enabled)
2) Dispatch the PO
3) Create Receipt and Receive fully
4) Navigate to Quick Invoice Entry component (Quick Invoice Template = Complete)
- Provide PO Details Manually without using Copy Functionality
- Provide the Receiving Details Manually
- Provide the Details on the Distribution details Manually
- Save the Quick Invoice to create Voucher and Run Voucher Build
5) Regular Voucher created
6) Check the Invoice Information Page
- PO Details are available on the Voucher
7) Click on the Associate Receiver Link to view the Details
- Receiving Details are not available on the Voucher and details should be populated, VOUCHER_LINE.RECV_SHIP_SEQ_NBR = 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document