E-PIA : Function 'onReadyState' Error: Top.LaunchURL Is Not A Function
(Doc ID 2294870.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.56 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click Paycycle Manager link on Payment selection Criteria Page.
the following error occurs.
Also the error occurs at the item navigation: Items> Define Items and Attributes> Define Item
Function 'onReadyState' Error: top.LaunchURL is not a function
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change the open period for US001 AP BU such that it is closed now.
2. Create a Voucher for the same BU.
3. Navigate to required selection Criteria page which has this BU as a selection Criteria.
4. Click the Paycycle Manager link.
5. Throws warning for closed period.
6. Then click OK and it pops up the error message Function 'onReadyState' Error: top.LaunchURL is not a function
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!