EProcurement Role Actions Schedule_display and Accounting_display Not Working On Requisition Fluid Page
(Doc ID 2294873.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EProcurement Role Actions Schedule_display and Accounting_display Not Working On Requisition Fluid Page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Show Requestor ID and role
2. Setup Role Action for Requestor's role to hide schedule_display and display only for accounting_display
3. Login as the Requestor
4. Click on Requisition Cart icon (via Fluid)
5. Search item for requisition creation and then click on checkout.
6. Go to Shipping Line. Notice that fields are still editable (i.e. Ship To, Attention To)
7. Click on Accounting button. Notice that fields are still editable – prompts are clickable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document