EProcurement Role Actions Schedule_display and Accounting_display Not Working On Requisition Fluid Page
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EProcurement Role Actions Schedule_display and Accounting_display Not Working On Requisition Fluid Page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Show Requestor ID and role
2. Setup Role Action for Requestor's role to hide schedule_display and display only for accounting_display
3. Login as the Requestor in Demo Image 19
4. Click on Requisition Cart icon (via Fluid)
5. Search item for requisition creation and then click on checkout.
6. Go to Shipping Line. Notice that fields are still editable (i.e. Ship To, Attention To)
7. Click on Accounting button. Notice that fields are still editable – prompts are clickable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms