ETL9.2: Changing The TRC On The Timesheet Throws Data Conflict Error (18,2) .
(Doc ID 2294976.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to re-enter time on the day for which time has been deleted, the following error occurs:
Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
Due to this issue, users cannot submit time on a day for which time has already been deleted.
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Timesheet
2. Enter the Employee ID and get an employee.
2. Open the timesheet for the Employee.
3. A user selects 'KUDBL' TRC which requires approval and set w/TLByPosnSupervisor definition and adds 8 hrs of two consecutive days and submits.
4. A user changes the TRC to a different one 'KUBNS' which requires approval that set w/ TLByDeptManager definition as well. Do not change the time and submit.
5 Click on the ‘-‘ sign and delete the 'KUBNS' row and submit again.
6. Go to the same date and select the same TRC that was deleted earlier and add some hours and click submit. This would throw the data conflict error (18,2)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document