Form I-9: Section 1 Allows User to Enter Incorrect Information for Alien Authorized to Work
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Form I-9, Section 1 allows entry of incorrect information for Alien Authorized to Work.
Form is submitted with both 'Form I-9 Admission number' and 'Country of Issuance'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Personal Information > Form I-9
2. Complete Employee information
3. Select Citizenship Status of: 4. An alien authorized to work
4. Enter Form I-94 Admission number
5. Select Country of Issuance: Aruba
6. Select I did not use a translator
7. Submit form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms