PT 8.55.x App Designer Crashes When Inserting Integration Group PERSON_UPDATE Into A Project
(Doc ID 2295159.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PT8.55.x HCM 9.2
Issue: App Designer crashes when inserting Integration Group objects into project.
SEcurity Table Manager (Get)
Illegal uncommitted SQL Cursor Detected.
Close down all windows and reboot.
This situation may be due to errors in PeopleCode, such as issuing a message illegally.
This is an unrecoverable error and you must close down all windows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open App Designer as PS/PS
2. Insert into project > Integration Group (selecting all related definitions) for PERSON_UPDATE
Select Integration Group + all related definitions for PERSON* [PERSON_DATA, PERSON_SETUP]
3. Click Close -- this generates the error
4. Error occurs on PERSON_DATA alone and on PERSON_SETUP alone
5. Error does not occur on Integration Group + all related definitions for
ABSENCE_MANAGEMENT or BENEFITS_ADMINISTRATION
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document