Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Competency items can belong to competency group types & groups.
ePerformance Document Template Sections can restrict content group types and groups.
Issue: The process which populates Document content from Job Profiles does not restrict the content items to those defined in the Document Template Section. Instead, all competencies from the job profile appear in the Document Section.
1. Define Content Group Type and Groups for Competency -- Ability, Knowledge and Skills
Set Up HCM > Product Related > Profile Management > Content Catalog > Content Group Type
2. Create a competency content item and associate it to the content group type & group Knowledge
Set Up HCM > Product Related > Profile Management > Content Catalog > Content Items
3. Create an ePerformance Section Definition for Competencies and specify a content group type & group of Knowledge Competencies
Set Up HCM > Product Related >ePerformance > Document > Section > KKZTEST
4. Add the new section to an ePerformance template and configure it to populate from Job profiles. Allow managers to add/update/delete the items in this section during the Define Criteria phase.
Set Up HCM > Product Related >ePerformance > Document > Template Definition
5. Add the knowledge competency to a job profile associated with an employee¿s job or position and associate the profile with the ePerformance template
6. Log in as the employee¿s manager and create an ePerformance document using this template
MSS > Team Performance > Create > Cynthia
Review the generated document and notice that all competencies from the profile appear in both competency-based sections
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms