Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Contract has lines that are all Cancelled. This contract is available to be pulled into a purchase order if using the Copy From = Contract.
If the Users selects such a contract, when they are returned to the Main PO Page, the Supplier is populated but not the Line information.
This is very confusing to the User since they are expecting lines to be populated. And there is nothing to indicate why the PO is blank.
If the contract line is cancelled, the contract should not show in the list to be copied to the PO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract with one or more lines.
2. Cancel all lines on the contract.
3. Create a new purchase order.
4. Use the Copy From = Contract.
5. In the search box that displays, enter the Supplier and click Search.
6. Notice that the contract where all lines are cancelled is available to select.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users become confused since no data actually populates the PO page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms