ECM: Approved EFT Request still showing on the Approve Settlements page
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an EFT Request is created and routed to multiple Approvers, if one of the Approvers approved the Request, it should clear from the Approve Settlement page. However, when other Approvers are trying to open the request from email link, still it is showing in Approver Settlement page.
As a result, an error is received when the user selects the payment to approve for the second time.
In addition, the EFT Request Status will change to Denied instead of Approved.
Some payments that have been processed are in a status of 'Error'. (13560,31)
Please check the Settlement Details tab for the payment status of each transaction.
1. Create an EFT request
2. Go to the select settlements and select the request
3. Using Approver 1 verify the work list and click the work list to approve the request
4. Approve the request > Payment is loaded to financial gateway and the request status is Approved
5. Go to the email that Approver 2 received and click the link > The request is showing and have option to approve again
6. Select the request and click the approve button > get Error
7. Open EFT request > the request is showing as denied
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms