Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The sort function and display of detail is incorrect after applying fix 25293014
• CC_RECON_WB.ACTIVATE(Page PeopleCode) PageActiviate PeopleCode is sorted, based on the User Preferred Sort, and used the MapBufRowToUserSortRow Function which sorts based on the component buffer.
• &rsLevel1.TopRowNumber = &rsLevel1.GetFirstUserSortedRow("CC_RECON_WB.CC_TRANS_LINE").RowNumber, is the reason, the when User loads page, automatically selects the first box on the grid, but when hit the split line is selected, the one in the buffer is based on the about function do modal page is showing based on the buffer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
The following issue started occurring after we upgraded from 9.1 to 9.2:
1. Go to Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Reconcile > Reconcile Statement
2. Enter Statement Status STAGED, no date, click search
3. Line 1 is selected by default, select line 3.
4. Line 1 will remain selected until an action is taken, it should un-check
when line three is selected.
5. Click OK and line 1 is now un-selected leaving line 2 checked.
6. Check the Personalize page, nothing in the sort order box
7. Click ok and go to the data page
8. Sort by transaction date
9. Now the line selected is or should be 2 and not 1, checked boxes should
always default to line one after an action of any type.
10. Click ok, click on Reconcile Statement on menu
11. Click no to save changes
12. Back on search page, set staged and no date, click search
13. We are still sorted by transaction date
14. Personalize still has the tran date as a sort field
15. Check is on line 1, click split line, data is correct
16. Sort by transaction amount
17. Check mark has moved to line 4
18. Click on Reconcile Statement on header and go back out to search page,
click no to save changes
19. Line 1 is selected, click on split line
20. Line 5 is displayed, not line 1
21. Display all fields
22. Randomly click on fields even if not a sort field
23. Everything selected will go to the sort field and stay there until
24. This should only populate if the user wants to add something, not just
because they sorted a certain field and it should clear out afterwards if not
specifically created by the user.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms