NO EMAIL NOTIFICATION WHEN CLICKED ON REQUEST INFORMATION LINK
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : HCM 9.2 version, Manage Applicant
The Request Information event, seems incomplete as there is no email notification sent out to the Recipient.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:1. Make sure the Approval for Job Offer has been enabled at the Installation Level.
2. Navigating to Recruiting >Create Job Opening and create a JO
3. Add Recruiter and hiring Manager to the Job Opening
4. Link any Applicant to new JO created
5. Prepare for Job offer and submit the Job Offer with Pending Approval Status.
6. Verify the Approval Routing in Approval Tab of Job Offer Page.
7. Logged in as Hiring Manager Posn Supervisor and accessed the Approval page and clicked on Request Information link.
8. No email triggered to Recipient.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms