SQL Error Is Received After Assigning Valid JPM Prompt Value While Creating a TBH Template
(Doc ID 2296390.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A SQL Error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu ~ Set Up HCM ~ Product Related ~ Profile Management ~ Profiles ~ Custom Prompt
2. Create a Custom Profile Management Prompt
3. Navigate to Main Menu ~ Set Up HCM ~ Product Related ~ Profile Management ~ Content Catalog ~ Content Types
4. Create a New Content Type.
5. Add the New Content Type in the Employee Profile.
6. Add a New Content Section with JPM_PROMPT_1 as one of the field. Set the JPM_PROMPT_1 prompt table equal to the custom prompt table created in Step 2.
7. Navigate to Main Menu ~ Set Up HCM ~ Product Related ~ Workforce Administration ~ Smart HR Template ~ Template Section
8. Create a New Template Section which uses the Profile created above.
9. Create a New template/ clone a existing template and add this section in the 'Sections' tab.
10. In the Section configuration, access the prompt and you can see the correct values. However, when a value is selected, An SQL error is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document