Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when Exception time reporter reports Absence Event on the timesheet, payable time shows REG hours also generated on the same day as Absence causing duplicate pay.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an Absence Management Exception Time Reporter with an elapsed schedule.
2. Create a Holiday Rule for Monday of the currently weekly period.
3. Employee reports an absence on the timesheet via add absence event for Wednesday in the weekly period.
4. Verify the absence is shown on the timesheet as expected.
5. Run time admin for the weekly period.
6. Check Payable Time tab on timesheet. Verify only Holiday shows on Monday and no REG hours. Plus note REG hours are also shown on the same day the absence was reported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms