ETL92: PAYABLE TIME SHOWS REG HOURS CREATED ON SAME DAY AS ABSENCE FOR EXCEPTION TIME REPORTER
(Doc ID 2296741.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when Exception time reporter reports Absence Event on the timesheet, payable time shows REG hours also generated on the same day as Absence causing duplicate pay.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an Absence Management Exception Time Reporter with an elapsed schedule.
2. Create a Holiday Rule for Monday of the currently weekly period.
3. Employee reports an absence on the timesheet via add absence event for Wednesday in the weekly period.
4. Verify the absence is shown on the timesheet as expected.
5. Run time admin for the weekly period.
6. Check Payable Time tab on timesheet. Verify only Holiday shows on Monday and no REG hours. Plus note REG hours are also shown on the same day the absence was reported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document