Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Direct Journal
Direct Journal Supplemental/Both Buttons Updates GL_DISTRIB_STATUS from D to N and creates Duplicate Journal
Steps To Replicate
- Setup commitment control.
- Create direct journal deposit and create accounting entries.
- Run journal generate and mage sure gl_distrib_status is 'D' in pay_misc_dst.
- Now got modify accounting entries and select supplemental button and save it.
- pay_misc_dst will have gl_distrib_status as 'N' which means you can create journal again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms