PC_AP_TO_PC Does Not Pick Up DSE Lines When Running In Summary Option Because BUDGET_HDR_STATUS = N
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, AP Integration
PC_AP_TO_PC is not bringing in the discounts earned amounts to Project Costing when commitment control budget checking is used and payments are not budget checked.
PC_AP_TO_PC is should bring in the discounts earned amounts to Project Costing when commitment control budget checking is used and payments are not budget checked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project Activity, Add a budget and finalize
2. Create a voucher with discounts.
3. Budget check and Post the voucher and run PC_AP_TO_PC
4. Create a payment such that discounts are earned.
5. Post the payment and run PC_AP_TO_PC
6. The DSE lines are not brought over to PC because of BUDGET_HDR_STATUS is 'N' as payments are not budget checked yet.
Issue is noticed in 9.2 after the upgrade from 9.0
Bug 16753336 - BUDGET CHECK FAILED ROWS FOR VOUCHER CLOSE ARE PROCESSED TO PC.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms