Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Expense - Other
The Service Provider and Provider Contact is able to view other vendor’s expenses.
Upon further research, a provider and provider contact can see other company expenses if they happen to fill in certain filters.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in as any provider contact.
2. Go to manage expense page.
3. Press search and notice that the expenses linked to the logged in provider contact only appear which is expected.
4. Now enter any from date and press search.
5. Notice that all other expenses are now appearing for the provider contact.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms