Job Applications Count Is Incorrectly Appearing On The Job Notifications Line On The External Careers Page
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
My Job Applications Count on the External careers page is being Shown on My Job Notifications Count line Which is Incorrect.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu ~ Careers
2. Click on Sign in and Login as an external user
3. Note that the My Job Notifications number should be on My Job Applications line.
4. Click on My Job Applications and then back to careers page.
5. The Number is now correctly shown on My Job Applications line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms