Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the configuration of the Calculation Rules Table, field Use Age As Of for selection of Next/Check, it does not appear that the calculation uses to use next Check Date.
1. Enroll employee in Life Plan associated to Calculation Rules using Age As Of Next/Check
2. Adjust employees age to jump in age range after current check date 6/30 but before the next check date 7/14.
3. Run payroll calculation for current pay period 6/30.
4. Rate continues to use the current age rather than the age the employee will be next pay period.
5. If the Calculation Rules table uses Age As Of This year on 7/14, the correct rates are used.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms