Calculation Rules Table For the Field Use Age As Of Next/Check Date Does Not Use Next Check Date
(Doc ID 2298211.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the configuration of the Calculation Rules Table, field Use Age As Of for selection of Next/Check, it does not appear that the calculation uses next Check Date.
1. Enroll employee in Life Plan associated to Calculation Rules using Age As Of Next/Check
2. Adjust employees age to jump in age range after current check date 6/30 but before the next check date 7/14.
3. Run payroll calculation for current pay period 6/30.
4. Rate continues to use the current age rather than the age the employee will be next pay period.
5. If the Calculation Rules table uses Age As Of This year on 7/14, the correct rates are used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document