Former Effective Dated Names Appearing In ePerformance
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
Former Effective Dated Names Appearing in ePerformance
After an employee name change with a new effective dated row is entered, when viewing a performance document for the employee - the new name change is not being shown as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Workforce Admin > Personal Info > Modify a Person > KU0101
- in correction mode change name to include 'WRONG' with last name
2. In Workforce Admin > Personal Info > Modify a Person > KU0101
- add a new row and change name to include 'CORRECT' with last name
3. Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Mgmt > Performance Docs > Currents Docs
- Click on the Performance Document for the employee in question KU0101 ¿ Cynthia Adams
4. View the employee's name is listed incorrectly under 'Define Criteria
- Update and Approve' and listed correctly under the left hand column of 'Performance Process'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms