'First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member sTabID' under Fluid Task Transfer Page Functionality.
(Doc ID 2298368.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user attempts to set up an optional button in the Hold Details modal page to navigate to another Fluid self-service page. the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to NavBar > Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Checklist > Checklist Item Table
2. Search Check List
3. Under Fluid Field Display add the values.
4. Assign Checklist item to Student
5. Log in as Student & Click the Home Page Icon to go to Student Home Page
6. Click on Tasks Tile
7. Click on Check Task > Test Button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document