(9.1.23- BRZ)Post Payment - Interests Are Accounting In Rounding Suspense Account Instead Of Cash
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher with withholding and interests applied in regular vendor and paid, the post payment process of regular vendor, the amount of interests is accounting in a Rounding Suspense Account instead of Cash Distribution
1. DO the required Withholding entity setup as customer.
2. Procurement control setup done for Chartfield accounts.
3. Choose a withholding Vendor.
4. Created Regular entry Voucher for the same Vendor.
5. Paid at a later date, hence Fines and Interests Charged.
6. Ran Voucher Posting.
7. Paid using Paycycle.
8. Ran Payment Posting.
RSA entry generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms