GPSGP: Discrepancies In Monthly CPF Report For Foreign ID Card Holders
(Doc ID 2299189.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Singapore - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discrepancies in Monthly CPF Report for Foreign ID Card Holders,
Foreign ID Card Holders employees generated in CPF Monthly Report
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose a employee Holding Foreign ID Card Holder Citizenship
2. Finalize payroll process and review results for employee holding Foreign ID Card Holder
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Authority Correspondence > CPF Mthly Contribution Rpt SGP
4. Ran the process with Report selection CPF
5. PDF result shows Foreign ID Card Holder employee.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Foreign ID Card Holder employee appeared in the CPF Monthly Contribution report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document