Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Segmentation trigger isn’t generated successfully when job data action is triggered.
The issue happens when the deletion of one row which won’t trigger segmentation trigger.
And the addition of a row that will trigger segmentation trigger with the different effective date.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
2. Employee K0G004, Add a new row and Delete the data change row on 24/11/2016, without save.
3. Add the leave of absence row on 24/11/2016 and Save.
4. Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Prepare Payroll > Review Triggers
5. Search employee K0G004, No segmentation trigger generated.
6. Again navigate to Job Data page and Update the action back to “Data Change” and save.
7. Navigate to Review Trigger page, still no segmentation trigger generated
8. Navigate to Job Data page, Delete the data change row on 24/11/2016, without Save
9. Add the leave of absence row on a different date 26/11/2016 and Save.
10. Segmentation trigger generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms