Effdt Of Obtained Objective Seems To Be Message Submission Date, Not ELM Completion Date
(Doc ID 2299730.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Effective date of obtained objective in person profile does not correspond to completion date in ELM when message goes in error and is resubmitted successfully the day after.
If for some reason (integration broker down, messages in error), messages are processed on a later day than the day they are assigned in ELM, they are added with a later effective date in HCM.
STEPS TO REPLICATE THE ISSUE
1. In HCM, check the person profile of a learner.
2. in ELM, create a Course with learning objective,
3. Create a Class
4. Enroll the learner from step 1
5. Put Integration between HCM and ELM on hold by pausing the Queue
6. Complete Class so that objectives are completed at ELM level but not yet have not moved to HRMS (as integration is on hold)
7. verify person profile – on same day to make sure the ELM data is not updated
8. Active Integration after 1-2 days and validate results of Person Profile
9. Person Profile- Issue :Effective Date of obtained objective seems to be message submission date, not ELM completion date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document