Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears any existing prior period attendance violations rows changed after adding a new effective date on TL_EMPL_DATA are being dropped from TL_ATTEND_HIST table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select Punch Time employee with schedule and in a workgroup setup for Attendance tracking.
2. Enter time for one week in Feb 2/20 - 2/23 to trigger violations
3. Run Time Admin for the week. Then validate the violations on Timesheet attendance tab.
4. Enter time for one week in March 3/6 - 3/10 to trigger violations
5. Run Time Admin for the week. Then validate the violations on Timesheet attendance tab.
6. View prior period rows from timesheet to see attendance violations for Employees on the Attendance tab.
7. Query TL_ATTEND_HIST table.
8. Insert new effective date on tl_empl_data as of 3/13/17.
9. Modify punch for one day in prior period timesheet on 2/20/17 to trigger attendance violation. Verify ECD is set back to 2/20/17.
10. Enter time for current period on 8/21/17 to trigger attendance violation.
11. Run Time Admin thru end of current period
12. View current period timesheet to see attendance violations for Employees on the Attendance tab.
13. Query TL_ATTEND_HIST table. Verify all history rows are shown as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms